Saturday, August 25, 2007

Should I do something with this experience?

I know I promised to write about a couple of things that we encountered on the walk but never did. When the walk was finished I just wanted to put it out of my mind. I have no idea why I did not want to embrace the success. It seems it needed some time and now I am proud as punch about our achievement! Maybe I will fire of a couple more emails about the inconsistancy of wireless access, toilet paper and public right of way accross Europe!

But back to the question of what will I do with the experience. I think I wrote about it before; when I was younger I never let myself be stopped by any kind of barrier or hurdle. I was so good at the 'head down and go through anything' thing. The walk showed me that I have not lost it and on top of that I have got fantastic support in Gary to do ANYTHING (he is very indulgend!)

Here is my new project where I will need some of that grit and determination to get up and do stuff to get a little closer to my goal every day.

No comments: